Responsible for the assistance of the installation of our seamless gutter and/or garage door products. Work will involve travel to customer location. Must be able to measure accurately and have knowledge of power tools necessary for each job. Willingness to work in all types of weather using safe working practices is necessary.
Each employee is responsible for fulfilling our values which include:
Responsibilities related to this include:
- Once and Done – Every job is completed and done right the first time.
- Customer Excellence – We address our customers’ needs and make every effort to exceed their expectations.
- Able to take direction as needed from job site supervisors
- Valid Driver License (when applicable)
- Must have reliable transportation
- Basic math skills
- Willing to work in all weather conditions
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to work on a ladder and in high places
- General knowledge of and ability to use power tools
- Competent in use of hand tools
- Strong communication and social skills
- Able to read a tape measure and level
- Must follow OSHA safety standards
- Quality focused
- Good organizational skills
- Availability to work weekends when needed
- Able to learn safe operation of gutter machines and other machinery necessary for the jobs
- Willingness to learn new things
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team
- Responsible for job site cleanup