Responsible for the installation and service of overhead doors and openers. Work will involve travel to customer locations. Must be able to measure accurately and have knowledge of power tools necessary for installation and service of overhead door and opener products. Willingness to work in all types of weather and using safe working practices is necessary.
Each employee is responsible for fulfilling our values which include:
Responsibilities related to this include:
- Once and Done – Every job is completed and done right the first time.
- Customer Excellence – We address our customers’ needs and make every effort to exceed their expectations.
- Able to take direction as needed
- Valid Driver License
- Must have reliable transportation
- Basic math skills
- Willingness to work from a ladder at unspecified heights
- Able to lift over 75lbs
- Able to produce high-quality work
- General knowledge of overhead door operation
- Must follow OSHA safety practices
- Practice safe removal of existing doors
- Can accurately read a tape measure and level
- Basic carpentry skills
- Basic electrical knowledge
- Basic knowledge of overhead doors and their operation
- Willingness to learn
- Able to work in all weather conditions
- Work well with others